Monday 10 May 2010

A few explanations...

I thought it best to start with a few quick explanations...

Who is Odd Bob?

Well that's me. Obviously Bob is not my real name and no I won't tell you what my real name is!! All I will tell you is that Bob is a nick name I picked up after watching far too much Blackadder...


Blackadder: "What is your name, boy ?"
'Boy': "Kate."
Blackadder: "Kate, that's an unusual name for a boy."
'Boy': "It's short for ... Bob."


No my name isn't Kate either... I am a girl though. And that's about all I'm going to tell you about me now...

Who is Kris?

Kris is an odd character that hopped into my mind a few years back. He goes wander off through fiction and fantasy to find me things of interest. Occasionally I may add 'Kris updates' with where he's been and what new fandoms he's found for me to wander in...

Who are the snails?

The snails are...well they're snails. Nicky and Dovitz (if you watch motoGP you may recognise the names...if not...o well)



Nicky and Dovitz are Giant African Land Snails. Although being only a few short months old they aren't so much giant as just big at the moment.

((Just a quick note for any law abiding zoologists out there, Giant African Land Snails or GALS are a dangerously invasive species which are illegal to keep as pets in some countries!! Fortunately I live in the UK where it is perfectly fine...so long as I don't let them free!))

There will be occasional updates on the life and times of my little GALS because...well mostly just because. There's bound to be someone bored enough out there who'll read it!!

I think that just about brings you up to date...

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo! So you've not been blogging for long then? I feel privileged indeed to have been commented on by you so early in your venture here :-)

    I hope it brings you as much pleasure as it's brought me over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Millie (see above) convinced me that it would be a good idea. has been less than a week so far but I'll try to keep it up:)

    I have found a coupel of blogs worth commenting on and I loved yours Ro :) Will def be keeping an eye on what you have to say...

    ReplyDelete