Tuesday 11 May 2010

Meet the odd fish...

So I've noticed that quite a few people have fish on their blogs. It is a featured gadget so I guess that's not surprising. They are also strangely hypnotic and oddly fun to play with despite not actually doing much (simple things please simple minds me thinks...)

So I decided to adopt some fish of my own. Yes I am a sheep...In my defence I did go looking for bees or snails I could add, but didn't find any. So Blue and Black fish it was...but there's a small twist. There are 10 fish!

This might not seem like that big a twist but have a look at them, go on...they're right there at the top of the page...

How many fish do you see?

4 black, 4 blue, but can you see the other 2? They are there! I promise.

Having played around with the colours I've found that 'light blue fish', surprisingly, are invisible against a 'light blue background'. I didn't get any light blue fish, that would be stupid. Instead I have 2 white fish which are...next to invisible. My own little ghost fish...

Now they just need names...

5 comments:

  1. Albino fish, eh? I had a couple of those when I kept an aquarium. And I have to say that I prefer fish as pets to snails, though of course virtual ones are even lower maintenance!

    I once had a DVD that converted my TV into an aquarium too: two hours of fish, swimming inside my TV ... and on a loop so that the two hours would be repeated again, and again, and again ...

    Remarkably relaxing. Almost as relaxing as the burning-logs-in-the-fireplace DVD I was bought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a friend who had x-ray fish, literally see-through so that you could see all their organs and skeletons! That was cool. But I guess ghost fish will have to do.

    Our own fish were amazingly relaxing to watch. We had the tank set up right next to the TV so we'd be sat watching Tv and the cats would be sat watching fish, so cute!

    Ro...You bought a burning logs dvd?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about:
    Bob
    Bob
    Bob
    Bob
    Bob
    Bob
    Bob
    Bob
    Bob
    Bob

    Millie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inventive naming Millie:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Millie's suggestion: after all, it saves all the trouble of having to spot which one is which. And, besides, if they die it's still a suitable name ;-)

    I would point out that I did not buy a burning-logs DVD; it was a gift. I did buy the DVD aquarium though :-)

    ReplyDelete