Sunday 21 November 2010

Alcohol induced oddness...

After some odd Chinese alcohol, vodka and cider...I decided that it was time to write. I’m not sure if this was a good or a bad idea, I will find out when I reread everything in the morning.

I started with nano (see last post) because I was a little behind on words today. I’m now caught up on words but I may need to rewrite in the morning...we will see.

I moved on to the forums (I may have mentioned this previously too) apparently one of my threads has become quite popular and I spent far too long replying to every single person who had commented...I’m not sure this was necessary but alcohol told me that it was!

Finally I have moved on to the blog so I apologise if this is nonsensical and/or odd. It’s now gone 3 in the morning and I am still wide awake and buzzing so I had to find something to do! I may now give up and go to sleep...but I will leave you with cute pictures:




Which make it all worth it!

2 comments:

  1. "Nonsensical" is MY word, Bob! ;P But... those are freaking cute kitties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! (about the kittens, not the word. I like Nonsensical and if you try to hold it randsome I will withold any further cureness! mwa ha ha!)

    The first one, the little ball of grey fur in the hand, that is exactly what my little Kit Kat used to look like! And the one with its fet around its ears? exactly what both she (kit) and Whiskey used to do when they slept. I need to find some good pictures of my own cats!

    ReplyDelete